BABEASE SAVOURY PANCAKES
Because who doesn't LOVE pancakes? These tasty treats are super for little fingers to squeeze and mush while providing your baby with nutrients (with a little help from a Babease pouch).
These savoury pancakes are so easy to make and are good for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even go well packed in lunchboxes. Don't just leave them for pancake day! They are dairy-free and you can easily make them gluten-free by swapping the flour.
What's more, if you're feeling extra prepared you can store these yummy bites in the fridge in an airtight container for a couple of days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Who wants some pancake trivia? We do! According to the Oxford English Dictionary, “flat as a pancake”, has been a catchphrase since at least 1611.
Thank you for the recipe @yummy_little_belly
- 80g spelt flour (or you can use the flour you like)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- Babease pumpkin & peas pouch 100g (or you can use whichever flavour pouch you like)
- In a bowl mix well all the ingredients until they form a smooth, thick batter.
- Then pour 1-2 tablespoon of batter onto a non sticky skillet (or lightly greased with coconut oil) on a medium heat.
- As soon as the pancakes are cooked enough that you can get a pancake flipper underneath without breaking the pancakes, flip and cook the other side until brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.