Entice your budding foodie with these yummy and easy-to-make tacos with a Babease twist!
With the addition of one of our organic baby food pouches, these tacos are bursting with intriguing flavours and interesting textures, making them perfect to try during the later stages of the weaning journey.
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 160g of tinned sweetcorn
- 80ml water
- 1 Babease Mexican Beans pouch
- Tortilla, avocado and coriander to serve
- Add the tomatoes, pepper, garlic, sweetcorn and water to a saucepan and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the Babease Mexican Beans pouch and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring until combined.
- Mash slightly if a smoother texture is desired or serve as is.
- The taco mixture is delicious on its own or can be served with soft, warm tortillas, mashed avocado and chopped coriander to make it extra special!
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.