BRUSSELS SPROUT AND PEA PURÉE
15 mins cook
This scrumptious pea and sprout purée can be effortlessly adapted for all weaning stages. It’s rich in vitamins and will help to aid your little one's digestion.
This recipe is a great way to reduce waste during the festive season. You can easily make this meal using the leftovers from your Christmas day feast!
- 15 small organic brussels sprouts
- 100g organic peas
- 3 sprigs of chopped mint
- Remove the base of your mint and any outer leaves
- Prepare your steamer. If you don’t have one, you can also place a colander over a pot of low boiling water or simply boil your ingredients.
- Add the brussels sprouts
- After eight minutes of steaming or three minutes of boiling, add the mint and peas and steam or boil for a further two minutes
- Drain, then mash or pulse the vegetables to the desired texture for your baby
- Allow to cool before serving
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
10 mins cook
6 mins cook
9 mins cook
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.