BRUSSELS SPROUT AND PEA PURÉE
This scrumptious pea and sprout purée can be effortlessly adapted for all weaning stages. It’s rich in vitamins and will help to aid your little one's digestion.
This recipe is a great way to reduce waste during the festive season. You can easily make this meal using the leftovers from your Christmas day feast!
- 15 small organic brussels sprouts
- 100g organic peas
- 3 sprigs of chopped mint
- Remove the base of your mint and any outer leaves
- Prepare your steamer. If you don’t have one, you can also place a colander over a pot of low boiling water or simply boil your ingredients.
- Add the brussels sprouts
- After eight minutes of steaming or three minutes of boiling, add the mint and peas and steam or boil for a further two minutes
- Drain, then mash or pulse the vegetables to the desired texture for your baby
- Allow to cool before serving
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.