GREEN PROTEIN MACHINE SMOOTHIE
5 mins cook
A perfect boost to any busy day, this vegan-friendly, dairy-free smoothie recipe only takes five minutes to make!
It sounds like a lot of spinach, but it really does blend down to nothing.
For one glass:
- ½ glass of almond milk
- ½ bag of washed baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter (almond butter will also work)
- 1-2 teaspoons hemp seed protein (optional)
- ½ frozen banana
- A sprinkle of bee pollen (optional)
- Freezing your bananas is quite a good way to not waste them when you have a glut (which we have all experienced once or twice!). Slice them in 1cm thick slices and place them on a non stick tray and freeze until firm.
- Transfer into a air tight container and store until needed.
- When ready, put all the ingredients into your blender and start on low, building up to high until you have a silky mix.
- Pour into your glass and sprinkle with bee pollen if you wish.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.