RAINBOW VEGETABLE QUINOA
15 mins cook
This family recipe is packed with nutritious goodness and looks incredible, making it perfect for adventurous foodies!
Quinoa’s a really good way to try new flavours. For a lighter, summery twist, swap the basil for mint leaves and add a dash of lemon.
- 30g quinoa
- 20g diced red pepper
- 25g diced carrot
- 5 diced cherry tomatoes
- 10g diced onion
- 10g sweetcorn
- 15g avocado
- ½ clove garlic
- sunflower oil for cooking
- 1tbsp chopped basil
- Cook your quinoa as shown on the packet and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the red pepper, carrot, onion and sweetcorn. Cook for 6 minutes or until everything’s nice and soft.
- Add the tomatoes, avocado and garlic and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the quinoa and basil to the pan and heat for one minute to combine all the ingredients.
- Allow to cool and fluff the quinoa before serving.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.