ROASTED VEGETABLE STICKS
40 mins cook
This is a classic, perfect for little ones that are getting confident with new textures.
This weaning recipe is ideal for babies reaching the end of the second stage before they move onto crunchier foods.
- Mixed root vegetables, such as carrots, parsnips or sweet potatoes
- Olive oil for coating
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Thoroughly clean and peel your chosen vegetables before cutting them into long sticks, thin enough for babies to hold but not too thin that they become floppy.
- Spread the sticks out across a baking tray and coat with olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for around 40 minutes, or until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
40 mins cook
2-4 hours slow cooker
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.