How do you get your kids to eat their vegetables? Turn veggies into fun finger food!
Keeping the weaning journey fun for your little ones helps them to stay engaged and receptive to trying out new foods and flavours.
Thanks to @yummy_little_belly for this exciting recipe!
- Celery sticks
- Cucumber sliced into circles
- Radish sliced into circles
- Cherry tomatoes
- Babease pouch of choice
- Greek yoghurt
- Fresh Spinach
- Babease edible eyes
To make the snails
- Fill celery sticks with the Babease pouch of your choice.
- Top with a slice of cucumber or radish, place a cherry tomato to make the head and add your homemade edible eyes.
To make the caterpillars
- Fill celery sticks with the Babease pouch.
- Top with a row of small tomatoes to make the head and the body, then add the edible eyes.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.