How do you get your kids to eat their vegetables? Turn veggies into fun finger food!
Keeping the weaning journey fun for your little ones helps them to stay engaged and receptive to trying out new foods and flavours.
Thanks to @yummy_little_belly for this exciting recipe!
- Celery sticks
- Cucumber sliced into circles
- Radish sliced into circles
- Cherry tomatoes
- Babease pouch of choice
- Greek yoghurt
- Fresh Spinach
- Babease edible eyes
To make the snails
- Fill celery sticks with the Babease pouch of your choice.
- Top with a slice of cucumber or radish, place a cherry tomato to make the head and add your homemade edible eyes.
To make the caterpillars
- Fill celery sticks with the Babease pouch.
- Top with a row of small tomatoes to make the head and the body, then add the edible eyes.
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
10 mins cook
6 mins cook
9 mins cook
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.