GARDEN VEGETABLE FRITTERS
Super quick and simple, these little treats are a perfect way to start weaning with finger foods.
Try experimenting with different Babease pouches to create new flavours for your little one to enjoy! These fritters can be kept in the fridge for a couple of days or can be frozen for up to three months.
Image thanks to @yummylittlebelly
- 60g of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 80g of self-raising flour
- Babease pouch of choice (130g)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and give it a good mix.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan on a medium/high heat with a little drizzle of frying oil.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook for a minute, then flip and cook for a further minute or so until both sides are nice and golden. If they’re browning too quickly, turn the heat down a little.
- Serve and enjoy!
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.