10 mins cook
Full of flavour, this dairy-free, vegetarian curry recipe is quick to prepare and great for the whole family, including weaning babies! Simply blend the vegetables to desired consistency before adding herbs & spices for your baby to enjoy!
Add a burst of flavour by adding some ginger & spices if your little one is at the right stage.
- 280g pumpkin, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tbs coriander
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1/2-1tsp cinnamon
- 180ml veg stock (or water)
- 180ml passata
- 1 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 170ml coconut milk
- Heat a pan over medium heat with a splash of oil.
- Add pumpkin and onion, let cook, covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add ginger, garlic and spices, cook 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir in veg stock, passata, coconut milk and chickpeas.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until pumpkin is tender, can keep at a simmer until ready to serve.
- Remove a portion for your little one and then season the remainder with salt to taste.
- Serve over rice with a squeeze of lime juice, a dollop of yogurt and a shrinking of coriander.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.