MADELEINE'S SWEET POTATO FALAFEL WRAP
The perfect finger food for you and your child. This vegetarian baby recipe only takes 30 minutes and makes enough for you and your little foodie!
- 2 Flatbreads
- 1 pouch of Babease-sweet potato and chickpea
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of coriander
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 3 tbsp of chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 2 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 150g of yogurt
- ½ lemon juiced
- ¼ cucumber, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 200c. In a food processor, process all the falafel ingredients, roll into balls, coat in sesame seeds, brush with oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt and lemon together.
- Grab a flatbread, smear with the Babease sweet potato, top with carrot, cucumber, falafelsand finish off with a dollop of yogurt
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.