MADELEINE'S SWEET POTATO FALAFEL WRAP
The perfect finger food for you and your child. This vegetarian baby recipe only takes 30 minutes and makes enough for you and your little foodie!
- 2 Flatbreads
- 1 pouch of Babease-sweet potato and chickpea
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of coriander
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 3 tbsp of chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 2 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 150g of yogurt
- ½ lemon juiced
- ¼ cucumber, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 200c. In a food processor, process all the falafel ingredients, roll into balls, coat in sesame seeds, brush with oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt and lemon together.
- Grab a flatbread, smear with the Babease sweet potato, top with carrot, cucumber, falafelsand finish off with a dollop of yogurt
Sweet Potato & Chickpea Stew
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
Valentine's Day Pinwheels
Spread the pouch over the pastry and sprinkle over the cheese, herbs and spinach. Roll both sides into the middle, then slice; they should be about a little finger thick....
Power Up Porridge
Mix the oats, yoghurt, seeds, berries and milk together in a microwave-friendly tub. Microwave for 1 minute, then pat back down, microwave for another minute and pat down again. ...
Holiday Bubble and Squeak
Blitz the vegetables, herbs and turkey in a food processor until they form a fine crumble. Mix with the mash and a whole egg yolk. Shape into rounds. Dust with...
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.