BABEASE SAVOURY WAFFLES
Super simple to make, these waffles are the perfect finger food for weaning and a great way to introduce your little one to new textures.
These waffles can be stored in the fridge for up to two days, or kept in the freezer for up to three months!
Image thanks to @yummylittlebelly
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 Babease pouch of choice (130g)
- 2-3 tbsps of grated parmesan
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix till combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the hot waffle maker and cook till golden brown on the outside.
- Repeat till the mixture is used up.
- Serve and enjoy!
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.