TAMARI ROASTED OMEGA MIX
20 Mins Cook
This is a great mix to have in your cupboard. It's jam packed with goodness including omegas, B vitamins, folate, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium and is wonderful sprinkled onto a salad or a stir fry or even enjoyed as a snack.
- 300g mixed seeds of your choice. Try pumpkin, sunflower, and flax seeds
- 2 tbsp tamari
- Preheat the oven to 180̊C/Gas 4.
- Pop the seed mix into a roasting tray and roast for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Once toasted, add the tamari and stir to coat.
- Pop back in the oven and cook for a further 3 minutes, taking care not to burn.
- Remove from the oven and cool before storing in an airtight jar. They will last for a month or so.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.