TAMARI ROASTED OMEGA MIX
20 Mins Cook
This is a great mix to have in your cupboard. It's jam packed with goodness including omegas, B vitamins, folate, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium and is wonderful sprinkled onto a salad or a stir fry or even enjoyed as a snack.
- 300g mixed seeds of your choice. Try pumpkin, sunflower, and flax seeds
- 2 tbsp tamari
- Preheat the oven to 180̊C/Gas 4.
- Pop the seed mix into a roasting tray and roast for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Once toasted, add the tamari and stir to coat.
- Pop back in the oven and cook for a further 3 minutes, taking care not to burn.
- Remove from the oven and cool before storing in an airtight jar. They will last for a month or so.
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
Valentine's Day Pinwheels
Spread the pouch over the pastry and sprinkle over the cheese, herbs and spinach. Roll both sides into the middle, then slice; they should be about a little finger thick....
Power Up Porridge
Mix the oats, yoghurt, seeds, berries and milk together in a microwave-friendly tub. Microwave for 1 minute, then pat back down, microwave for another minute and pat down again. ...
Holiday Bubble and Squeak
Blitz the vegetables, herbs and turkey in a food processor until they form a fine crumble. Mix with the mash and a whole egg yolk. Shape into rounds. Dust with...
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.