A TOAST TO BREAKFAST
5 Mins Cook
Perfect for those busy mornings, this one is packed with vitamins B, C & D, and fibre from the oats. If you're not going to drink it straight away, leave out the chia seeds as they will continue to thicken the smoothie
- 1 cup oat milk (or your favourite nut milk)
- 1 tbsp gluten free oats
- 2 medjool dates (other dates will do, but you may need to add more)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1⁄2 cup frozen berries
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp nut butter of your choice
- 2-4 tsp hempseed protein (optional)
- Place all the ingredients, apart from the hempseed protein, into the blender and start the blender on low, increasing the speed to high until you have a smooth blend.
- Add more dates to taste if you like.
- If using protein, add it at the end for the last few seconds, it really does taste better this way!
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.