APPLE AND CINNAMON OATMEAL CUPS
Apple and cinnamon is a wonderful combination of warm flavours for the colder autumn days.
Full of excellent, healthy ingredients and perfect for babies aged seven months and up, these simple cups are ideal for the whole family!
- 3 apples, peeled and grated
- 3 mashed bananas
- 245g plain yoghurt
- 2tbsp butter
- 2tsp vanilla
- 280g rolled oats
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- In one bowl, mix the rolled oats, cinnamon and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine the bananas, apples, yoghurt, butter and vanilla.
- Then mix the two bowls together and transfer the final mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for around 25 minutes or until golden and let them cool before serving.
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
Very Veggie Minestrone
Chop up all the vegetables and add to a pan with a dash of olive oil. Sautée until soft for about 8-10 minutes. Add all the wet ingredients and the...
Picky Polenta Chips
Put the polenta and courgette into a pan and cover it with stock. Simmer for 15 minutes until it stats to come away from the sides of the pan. Be...
Fabulous Fish Chowder
Put the butter into a pan with the frozen spinach, celery, onion, carrot and broccoli. Sweat, then add the paprika, flour and pouch. Stir and add the potatoes, bay...
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.