APPLE AND CINNAMON OATMEAL CUPS
Apple and cinnamon is a wonderful combination of warm flavours for the colder autumn days.
Full of excellent, healthy ingredients and perfect for babies aged seven months and up, these simple cups are ideal for the whole family!
- 3 apples, peeled and grated
- 3 mashed bananas
- 245g plain yoghurt
- 2tbsp butter
- 2tsp vanilla
- 280g rolled oats
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- In one bowl, mix the rolled oats, cinnamon and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine the bananas, apples, yoghurt, butter and vanilla.
- Then mix the two bowls together and transfer the final mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for around 25 minutes or until golden and let them cool before serving.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.