AVOCADO WITH CHILLI & SPINACH
7 Min Cook
This is a great way to start the day and perfect to serve if you have some friends over. Rich in Omega 6, vitamins A and K, fibre and folate. Try spreading some Marmite on the toast for an extra boost of flavour and B vitamins.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 slices of gluten free bread
- Marmite (optional)
- 1 pinch chilli flakes (optional, we like Aleppo pepper)
- 1 handful spinach (or other leafy greens)
- salt to taste (we like Himalayan or Malden)
- olive oil to drizzle
- Toast the bread to your liking. Meanwhile cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- When the toast is ready, drizzle with olive oil and spread with Marmite (if you love it like we do). Top with the avocado, sprinkle with salt and chilli flakes and serve with the greens.
- Drizzle it all with some more olive oil and enjoy!
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.