35 Mins Cook
Packed with goodness, granola is an excellent source of B vitamins, vitamin E, magnesium and Omegas 3 and 6. Once you’ve made it, you can keep it in the cupboard for well over a month, so it’s a great one to have on hand.
- 300g gluten free oats
- 200g mixed nuts and seeds of your liking (flaked almonds, pecans, coconut, sunflower,pumpkin etc)
- 100g mixed dried fruit of your liking (cut up if needed)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp date syrup (or another syrup or honey to your taste)
- Preheat the oven to 150̊C/Gas 2.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the dried fruit), spread on a lined baking tray and pop in the oven.
- After 10-15 minutes remove from the oven, stir in the dried fruit and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Once cool pop into a container and store for up to 2 months. Serve sprinkled on yogurt or with your favourite nut milk. It’s delicious with freshly cut fruit too.
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
Very Veggie Minestrone
Chop up all the vegetables and add to a pan with a dash of olive oil. Sautée until soft for about 8-10 minutes. Add all the wet ingredients and the...
Picky Polenta Chips
Put the polenta and courgette into a pan and cover it with stock. Simmer for 15 minutes until it stats to come away from the sides of the pan. Be...
Fabulous Fish Chowder
Put the butter into a pan with the frozen spinach, celery, onion, carrot and broccoli. Sweat, then add the paprika, flour and pouch. Stir and add the potatoes, bay...
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.