Packed with goodness, granola is an excellent source of B vitamins, vitamin E, magnesium and Omegas 3 and 6. Once you’ve made it, you can keep it in the cupboard for well over a month, so it’s a great one to have on hand.
- 300g gluten free oats
- 200g mixed nuts and seeds of your liking (flaked almonds, pecans, coconut, sunflower,pumpkin etc)
- 100g mixed dried fruit of your liking (cut up if needed)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp date syrup (or another syrup or honey to your taste)
- Preheat the oven to 150̊C/Gas 2.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the dried fruit), spread on a lined baking tray and pop in the oven.
- After 10-15 minutes remove from the oven, stir in the dried fruit and cook for a further 10-15 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Once cool pop into a container and store for up to 2 months. Serve sprinkled on yogurt or with your favourite nut milk. It’s delicious with freshly cut fruit too.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.