7 Mins Cook
Fennel tea is high in antioxidants and helps aid digestion. Plusit also tastes delicious. Makeup a big batch so that you can make a brew in no time at all. Don’t forget to check with yourpractitioner before taking any herbal remedies if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Fenneltea is not suitable whilst you are pregnant.
- 2 tsp cardamom pods
- 4 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp anise
- To make the batch of tea, place the cardamom in a pestle and mortar and give it a good bash. Feel free to remove some of the husks, however don’t worry too much as they also havesome flavour!
- Add the remaining ingredients, and gently bash, releasing the essential oils.
- Stir to blend, before storing in an airtight jar.
- To make a cup of tea, put a teaspoon of the blend in a pot and cover with enough water for 1 cup. Leave to brew for 5-7 minutes before straining.
- Drink hot or leave to cool.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.