GINGERBREAD BLISS BALLS
These Gingerbread Bliss Balls have that recognisable Autumn flavour,without the sugar rush. They are a brilliant nutritious snack to pick the little people up when they hit a slump between meals, perfect with orange or satsuma slices on the side. The blissballs go wonderfully with mummy’s afternoon coffee too-especially with a few flecks of Maldon salt on top!
- 1 cup (about 8) pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 heaped tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of cloves
- Pinch of allspice
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor. Pulse and scrape down the sides of the bowl a few times. I like to leave a little bit of texture, but process as finely as you like.
- Once you have a sticky dough, scoop out heaped teaspoons and roll into small balls, or for younger children oblong ‘fingers’ work well.
- Chill in the fridge to firm up a little. Store in the fridge, keeps for at least a week - if they last that long!
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.