GREENER THAN GREEN SMOOTHIE
5 Mins Cook
You can tell how good this is for you just by its beautiful colour. Packed with folate andvitamins A, C, E & K, our greener than green smoothie is a great, cleansing way to start the day with allthe nutrients you need to get you through.
- 1 1⁄4 cup cold press apple juice (or your favourite apple juice)
- 1 large handful ofbaby spinach
- 2 inches of cucumber, cut in thick slices
- 1⁄2 stick of celery, cut in chunks
- 1⁄2 scooped avocado
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1cm peeled sliced ginger (or to your taste)
- Place all the ingredients into the blender and start the blender on low, increasing the speed tohigh until you have a smooth blend.
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
Very Veggie Minestrone
Chop up all the vegetables and add to a pan with a dash of olive oil. Sautée until soft for about 8-10 minutes. Add all the wet ingredients and the...
Picky Polenta Chips
Put the polenta and courgette into a pan and cover it with stock. Simmer for 15 minutes until it stats to come away from the sides of the pan. Be...
Fabulous Fish Chowder
Put the butter into a pan with the frozen spinach, celery, onion, carrot and broccoli. Sweat, then add the paprika, flour and pouch. Stir and add the potatoes, bay...
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.