These ingredients have been said to help aid the flow of breast milk; apart from anything, they make a lovely brew. Always seek medical advice if you are having problems with breastfeeding and remember to check with your practitioner before taking any herbal remedies if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This tea is not suitable whilst you are pregnant, but yummy if you are not.
- 1⁄4 cup dried nettle leaf
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry leaf
- 2 tbsp dandelion leaf
- 2 tbsp fennel seed
- 1 cinnamon stick broken into pieces
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar.
- When ready to make a cup, place 1 tsp per cup in a teapot and brew for 5-7 minutes before straining.
- Drink hot or leave to cool.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.