15 Mins Cook
- 1 cup nuts soaked over night
- 2 cups of filtered water (more id using a flavouring)
- Cover the nuts with water and leave to soak over night.
- Drain and discard the soaking water, place the nuts in a blender with the 2 cups of filtered water (add extra ingredients for flavour as you like) and blitz until smooth. If you like extra smooth pass the mix through a sieve or a muslin (we don’t strain as is keeps extra fibre in the milk and you do get used to the texture!).
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days and shake well before serving.
Are you looking for something tasty and nutritious to share with your budding foodie? Discover our baby weaning recipes, perfect for every occasion! Here at Babease, we know that you want your little one to experience the wide world of food! We’ve collected some of our favourite recipes for babies and created this handy resource to provide you with some new and exciting ideas.
Very Veggie Minestrone
Chop up all the vegetables and add to a pan with a dash of olive oil. Sautée until soft for about 8-10 minutes. Add all the wet ingredients and the...
Picky Polenta Chips
Put the polenta and courgette into a pan and cover it with stock. Simmer for 15 minutes until it stats to come away from the sides of the pan. Be...
Fabulous Fish Chowder
Put the butter into a pan with the frozen spinach, celery, onion, carrot and broccoli. Sweat, then add the paprika, flour and pouch. Stir and add the potatoes, bay...
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.