15 Mins Cook
- 1 cup nuts soaked over night
- 2 cups of filtered water (more id using a flavouring)
- Cover the nuts with water and leave to soak over night.
- Drain and discard the soaking water, place the nuts in a blender with the 2 cups of filtered water (add extra ingredients for flavour as you like) and blitz until smooth. If you like extra smooth pass the mix through a sieve or a muslin (we don’t strain as is keeps extra fibre in the milk and you do get used to the texture!).
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days and shake well before serving.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.