PEAS PEAS PEAS SOUP
15 Mins Cook
This soup is perfect for a quick, easy and nutritious lunch. It’s full of fibre, folate and vitamins A, C and K. Try adding spinach or watercress, or maybe even some fresh mint.
- 300 ml broth or stock (our nourishing broth is perfect for this)
- 1⁄2 bunch of spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp butter or oil of your choice
- 1⁄2 stick celery (optional)
- 500g frozen peas
- a splash of nut milk (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan add the butter or oil and gently fry the chopped spring onions with theg arlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for a further two minutes. Remove a table spoon to use as garnish and place to one side.
- Add the stock and simmer for 5 minutes before blending until smooth.
- Add a splash of nut milk for a smoother texture.
- Serve in a warm bowl and top with your choice of garnish.
- This is perfect enjoyed with some toasted bread.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Join the Baby Club for FREE weaning help and advice.